ISKRA (BVI) Corp. (the “ISKRA”) complies with applicable laws for the protection of your privacy in the jurisdiction it actively engages in the business by offering ISKRA Services through ISKRA Platform.
1. DefinitionsThe “Personal Data” means any information that can either identify you as an individual or that can be connected to you indirectly by linking it to Personal Identification Information. ISKRA also processes anonymous data, aggregated or not, to analyze and produce statistics related to the habits, usage patterns, and demographics of customers as a group or as individuals. Such anonymous data does not allow the identification of the customers to which it relates. ISKRA may share anonymous data, aggregated or not, with third parties.
2. Why does ISKRA collect Personal DataISKRA collects and processes Personal Data for the following purposes:
a) Necessary for the performance of the services, contents and agreements;
b) Necessary for compliance with legal obligations;
c) Necessary for the purposes related to a legitimate third party; or
d) where you have given consent to it.
3. Which Personal Data does ISKRA collect3.1. Personal Identification Data
First and last name, e-mail and mailing addresses, User ID, date of birth, government issued identification, and User ID, password, discord data, wallet, and game related data.
3.2. Transaction Data
In order to make a transaction on the service of ISKRA (e.g. to purchase Subscriptions for Content and Services or to fund your ISKRA Platform Wallet), you may need to provide payment data to ISKRA to enable the transaction. If you pay by credit card, you need to provide typical credit card information (name, address, credit card number, expiration date and security code) to ISKRA, which ISKRA will process and transmit to the payment service provider of your choice to enable the transaction and perform anti-fraud checks. Likewise, ISKRA will receive data from your payment service provider for the same reasons.
3.3. Other Data You Explicitly Submit
ISKRA will collect and process Personal Data whenever you explicitly provide it to us or send it as part of communication with others on ISKRA Platform, e.g. in ISKRA Platform Community Forums, chats, or when you provide feedback or other user generated content. This data includes:
Information that you post, comment or follow in any of the Content and Services;
Information sent through chat;
Information you provide when you request information or support from us or purchase Content and Services from us, including information necessary to process your orders with the relevant payment merchant or, in case of physical goods, shipping providers;
Information you provide to us when participating in competitions, contests and tournaments or responding to surveys, e.g. your contact details.
3.4. Your Use of the ISKRA Platform Client and ISKRA websites
ISKRA will collect a variety of information through your general interaction with the websites, Content and Services offered by ISKRA Platform. Personal Data that ISKRA will collect may include, but is not limited to, browser and device information, data collected through automated electronic interactions and application usage data. Likewise, ISKRA will track your process across ISKRA websites and applications to verify that you are not a bot and to optimize the services.
3.5. Your Use of Games and other Subscriptions
In order to provide you with services, ISKRA needs to collect, store and use various information about your activity in the Content and Services (your ISKRA Platform ID, game statistics including your games' preferences, progress in the games, playtime, as well as information about the device you are using, including what operating system you are using, device settings, unique device identifiers, and crash data).
3.7. Information Required to Detect Violations
ISKRA will collect certain data that is required for detection, investigation and prevention of fraud, cheating and other violations of the Terms and Conditions and applicable laws. This data is used only for the purposes of detection, investigation, prevention and, where applicable, and stored only for the minimum amount of time needed for this purpose. If the data indicates that a Violation has occurred, ISKRA will further store the data for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims during the applicable statute of limitations or until a legal case related to it has been resolved.
4. How will ISKRA use your data4.1. ISKRA will not process personal data except with the express consent of the data subject (being the natural person, whether living or deceased, whose data is being processed) or where it is necessary for certain specified reasons, such as the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party.
4.2. ISKRA will collect your data so that ISKRA can:
Process your order and manage your account; or
Email you with special offers on other products and services ISKRA think you might like.
4.3. If you agree, ISKRA will share your data with ISKRA’s partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
[Other game production companies]
In accordance with internet standards, ISKRA may also share certain information (including your IP address and the identification of ISKRA Platform content you wish to access) with ISKRA’s third party network providers that provide content delivery network services and game server services in connection with ISKRA Platform. ISKRA’s content delivery network providers enable the delivery of digital content you have requested.
When ISKRA processes your order, ISKRA may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
4.6 ISKRA may also transfer your Personal Data to service providers located in third countries/regions which are considered as not providing the same level of data protection as the EU country in which you provided your information. When ISKRA transfer your information, ISKRA will protect and provide adequate protection for the transfer of your personal information to recipients in those countries / regions by entering into data transfer agreements based either on the European Commission standards clauses with such data recipients or any other valid transfer mechanisms that may be available in the future.
5. How Long ISKRA Stores Data5.1. ISKRA will only store your information as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which the information is collected and processed or to fulfil applicable law. After that your Personal Data will be deleted, blocked or anonymized, as provided by applicable law.
5.2. In particular:
If you terminate your ISKRA Platform User Account, your Personal Data will be deleted except to the degree legally required or other prevailing legitimate purposes dictate a longer storage.
In certain cases, Personal Data cannot be completely deleted in order to ensure the consistency of the gameplay experience or the ISKRA Platform Community Market. For instance, matches you have played that affect other players' matchmaking data and scores will not be deleted; rather, your connection to these matches will be permanently anonymized.
Please note that ISKRA is required to retain your Personal Data under appricable law for a period of up to five (5) years.
If you withdraw your consent on which a processing of your Personal Data, ISKRA will delete your Personal Data without undue delay to the extent that the collection and processing of the Personal Data was based on the withdrawn consent.
6. Your Rights6.1. According to the applicable laws, you have the right to access your data that ISKRA holds about you. If your requests affect the rights and freedoms of others, ISKRA would reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee or refuse to act on the request.
6.2. If your data is inaccurate or incomplete, you can change the information you provided via the means provided by ISKRA.
6.3. You have the right to delete your data if the reason why ISKRA could collect it does not exist anymore or if there is another legal ground for its deletion. In order for you to request ISKRA to delete the data, you must send an email to ISKRA specifying the specific item of data to be deleted and the desired time to be deleted. As a result of deleting your ISKRA Platform User Account, you will lose access to ISKRA Platform services, including the ISKRA Platform User Account, Subscriptions and game-related information linked to the ISKRA Platform User Account and the possibility to access other services you are using the ISKRA Platform User Account for.
6.4. If you object ISKRA will no longer process your data unless there are compelling and prevailing legitimate grounds for the processing as described in applicable laws.
6.5 Right to restrict processing of your Personal Data
You have the right to obtain restriction of processing of your Personal Data under the conditions set out in the applicable laws.
7. ChildrenThe minimum age to create a ISKRA Platform User Account is 18. ISKRA will not knowingly collect Personal Data from anyone under this age. Where certain countries apply a higher age of consent for the collection of Personal Data, ISKRA requires parental consent before a ISKRA Platform User Account can be created and Personal Data associated with it collected.
8. Contact InfoYou can contact ISKRA's data protection officer at the address below.
ISKRA (BVI) Corporation
Att. Data Protection officer
CCS Trustees Limited, Mandar House, 3rd Floor, Johnson’s Ghut, Tortola, British Virgin Islands, BVI.