The Iskra ecosystem is formed based on a unique economic structure that combines token economy and community system.
- Token Economy
Iskra Token Economy is a system that supports the sustainable growth of the ecosystem by supporting the value of the ISK Token with Pioneer NFT and iUSD (Stablecoin).
- Community System
The community system transparently and fairly provides rewards to all community participants who have contributed to the development of the ecosystem.
- ISK Token is the governance token of the Iskra platform.
- ISK Token holders can submit proposals for platform operation or participate in voting through Governance Staking.
- The ISK Token economy and business model are designed with the goal of continuously creating value and utility for the ISK Token.
- Pioneer NFT grants the right to operate the nodes that maintains the blockchain mainnet of the Iskra platform.
- Pioneer NFT creates the fundamental value of the Iskra ecosystem and is a powerful asset for securing the highest Contribution Points on the platform through community rewards.
- As a payment token, $iUSD is a crypto-collateralized stablecoin backed by other stablecoins, such as $USDT and $USDC.
- Stable Swap allows users to acquire $iUSD using various payment options to enjoy all kinds of services and games on the platform.
- Contribution points are given to participants who have contributed economically to the Iskra ecosystem based on the data recorded in the blockchain, and tiers are assigned according to the ranking.
- Every 6 months, community rankings and ratings are calculated based on the previous 6 months' Contribution Points.
- Any community member can increase their tier based on economic contributions and platform participation.